Friday, May 29, 2009

Birthday Girl


Today is my 35th birthday!

However, we have been celebrating for one week now.  
One night Sharleen made me one of my favorite dinners.  It was delicious and so much fun to be together with everyone. All of the cousins love playing together in Mimi's luscious backyard.  It is not going to be the same when Ben and Melissa move to Arizona for residency.  
Another night, we went to Midway to celebrate Camie's and my birthday.  We had a big BBQ and of course... a pinata!  It was a lot of fun.  
Then, this morning when I woke up, my kids had made me breakfast.  They were so excited and couldn't wait for me to come into the kitchen.  I just loved it.  

Celebration #1




Celebration #2


Celebration #3
"The perfect breakfast"
(an english muffin, mint milano cookies, pretzels with a chocolate kiss, and diet coke on ice)

1 comment: