Friday, September 3, 2010

Cowboy and Indian

Last night Finnegan and Isabella went up to Midway for a sleepover with Noni and Pap. When I went to pick them up... they were in the Swiss Days Parade!!! I never quite know how these things happen, but it definitely makes me smile. When I saw Finnegan, dressed and painted like an Indian, coming down the road, I couldn't help but laugh. He looked so cute and was feeling a little shy about the entire experience, but somehow he was doing it! He was the star of the parade. I know Dad loved every second of it. That's his little buddy. And Dad is used to doing things that Mom comes up with ... ha ha. However, if there wasn't a "Kelson" in the Swiss Days Parade, it just wouldn't be right. I've done it many many times.


Here they come...


"Indian Finn"
I love this picture of Finnegan.

Isabella and Olivia were candy throwers for the "Children's Justice Center".

Francesca and Cecily were observers this year.
They were very supportive and darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment