Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Animal Hotel

Today Cecily and Francesca decided to start an animal hotel.  Their first guests were, of course, Lola and Bubbles.  How these two little girls talked our sweet animals into playing I'll never know.  All was well until we left home and then the girls admitted something.  They said, "Mom, before we left, we put Bubbles back in her tiny cage and locked her door".  The poor cat!!! We raced home and thank heavens kitty was fine... Cecily did put water in her cage but Bubbles was more than happy to get out.  I have no idea why this would surprise me because I have found Bubbles in our fridge in the garage in the past and I have found her dressed like a babydoll in our bathtub.  We truly have the sweetest, most patient animals in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment