Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bridal Veil Falls

Today I took the kids on a walk to Bridal Veil Falls.  They did not want to go at all, but once they got there they had a really great time.  They said, "we can't believe we live so close and never knew it was like this".







I love Bridal Veil Falls.  It is just something that I've seen the majority of my days since we moved to Utah.  When I was a little kid my mom would drive me from Midway to American Fork daily for dance.  When we would pass this amazing waterfall, I knew that we were half way to my class.  There used to be a tram that could take you to the top.  My Dad took me and my brothers one time and I loved it.  Later, when Tyler and I were freshmen at BYU he took me to a "Dinner Dance" at the top of the falls.  It was a really fun night.    

No comments:

Post a Comment