Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Music and Dancing... there's nothing better

My friend, Pete Brienholt, was doing an outdoor benefit concert in Midway Town Square.  He is an amazing musician!  I haven't heard him play for a long time so it was so much fun to see him and have my kids hear him too.  They never stopped dancing the entire night.  It was awesome!  












The concert did not end until really late.  Francesca out lasted everyone.  She never stopped. She danced fast, slow, and everything in between.  She reminded me of someone at Woodstock.

***
Whenever I hear Pete play it brings back so many memories of a summer in Israel.  We all became friends on a study abroad.  Pete had his guitar and we would listen to him play for hours on Ben Yehuda St., in Jerusalem.   It was an unforgettable summer... 

No comments:

Post a Comment