Monday, July 6, 2009

Ode to Grandpa





A couple of weeks ago "Grandpa Duff" took Finnegan golfing.  Finn was so excited to go and be with his grandpa.  I think he was also excited to use his own clubs and to leave his house of all girls.  He had so much fun and especially loved his chocolate marshmallow milkshake.  
The next week, Grandpa set up a golf lesson for Finnegan.  When the day came for his lesson, Finn woke up, put on his golf shirt, loaded his clubs in my car, woke me up at 6:30 am, and said "I'm ready".  Oh, I love this kid!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Finn...

    You look awesome in your golf hat, golf shirt and with your own golf clubs. Remember, we always finish playing golf by having a chocolate marshmallow milkshake!!

    Love,

    Grandpa Duff

    ReplyDelete
  2. finn's such a lil stud. We haven't seen you guys for so long! We are looking forward to the party on Sat!

    ReplyDelete